Dahua 2 wire intercom app

Silhorn

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 2 wire intercom bought in australia that is branded vip vision but it looks very similar to the dahua 2 wire intercom and uses an app which seems to be made by dahua. I have a few questions:

1. The app is called idmss. When I press the intercom on my iphone I get a notification of someone ringing and I click the notification to get straight into the door station preview page. If there is no call or I miss the notification I click on the app in the home screen but I have to navigate the menus to go into the preview page for the door station. Is there a way to go straight into the door station preview page every time I launch the app? I have the memory play, auto play on and default screen set to door but this only works if the app was shut down competely and not recovering from suspended mode...

2. Is there other apps even third party apps I can use apart from idmss?

3. Is there a pc client so I can answer from pc?

4. The door station intercom has a light behind the button. This light is supposed to turn on when it gets dark and turn off during daytime. My one turns on but it keeps blinking every 5 seconds. I have changed the sensor setting in the web server but whichever setting other than 255 (which keeps it on 24/7) it never seems to fix this issue. Anyone encountered this before?

Silhorn

n3wb
Reaction score
So my intercom and controller and door station looks identical to this