Dahua, Ajhua

intwoit

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,

I found cameras which look like Dahua and are branded Ajhua. Specifically a PTZ POE camera DH-SD22204T-GN.

I cannot make the camera visible to BlueIris. Have set the IP to 192.16x.1xx.164, port 8905 and BI cannot find it. The Dahua viewer can see it. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong. The drop down menu for pal/ntsc has only PAL.

Thanks for your help.
Al

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Dahua's logo is easily misread:

Anyway post a full screenshot of your browser looking at the Network > Connection tab, like this:

And one of this page in Blue Iris:

intwoit

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
One thing I forgot to say, I can see the camera on my side of the firewall. When I try to use either DDNS from Dahua or NO-IP I am having an issue. I will take images when I get home tonight. Thanks for your support. I have cameras from SV3s which are working fine.
Thank you.

intwoit

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
DDNS is not related at all to getting the camera working in Blue Iris.
The camera is located 300 miles from the pc running BI. I can access all other cameras at this location and see them in BI. I can remote login to BI and see all the other cameras it is just the Ajhua camera that is giving me a fit. Sorry for not being more specific.

Silas

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi,

I found cameras which look like Dahua and are branded Ajhua. Specifically a PTZ POE camera DH-SD22204T-GN.

I cannot make the camera visible to BlueIris. Have set the IP to 192.16x.1xx.164, port 8905 and BI cannot find it. The Dahua viewer can see it. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong. The drop down menu for pal/ntsc has only PAL.

Thanks for your help.
Al
port is 8900 not 8905 and the ip 192 would be local to you, the ip you need is the river details
and PLEASE edit your post,remove those details ASAP