Dahua Connection

Avaxus

n3wb
Reaction score
Witam wszystkich. Mam 2 kamery (dahua ipc-hfw5541e-z5e) mam problem bo po podłączeniu ich do rejestratora kamera działa i może działać ale nie widzę obrazu. (rejestrator nie jest mój) proszę o pomoc jak mogę podłączyć kamerę bez rejestratora.

Kamery kupiłem używane i nie mam pojęcia jak je podłączyć

Alaska Country

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Using an online translator Avaxus said the following....

Hello everyone. I have 2 cameras (dahua ipc-hfw5541e-z5e) I have a problem because after connecting them to the recorder the camera works and can work but I do not see the image. (the recorder is not mine) please help how can I connect the camera without the recorder.

Alaska Country

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
One way is to connect the Dahua camera to a power injector that will supply 48 volts DC to power the camera. Then from the injector connect to your computer. Use a browser (IE is still the best) and if the camera IP address has not been changed enter in 192.168.1.108.

There should be a login screen asking for a user name (generally "admin" and a password. If not known, then use the camera reset button that is located in the camera.

Translation

Jednym ze sposobów jest podłączenie kamery Dahua do wtryskiwacza mocy, który będzie dostarczał 48 woltów prądu stałego do zasilania kamery. Następnie z wtryskiwacza podłącz do komputera. Użyj przeglądarki (IE jest nadal najlepszy) i jeśli adres IP kamery nie został zmieniony wprowadź 192.168.1.108. Powinien pojawić się ekran logowania z prośbą o podanie nazwy użytkownika (zazwyczaj "admin" i hasła. Jeśli nie jest znany, użyj przycisku resetowania aparatu, który znajduje się w aparacie.

Alaska Country

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you do not have a POE power injector or a POE Ethernet switch, that camera will also run on 12 volts DC. One of the pig tails out of the camera is the 12 volt DC connection. The center pin should be the plus side of the line. Power needed is 3 watts at 12 VDC.

Jeśli nie masz wtryskiwacza zasilania POE lub przełącznika Ethernet POE, aparat będzie również działał na 12 V DC. Jednym ze świńskich ogonów z kamery jest 12-woltowe połączenie DC. Środkowy pin powinien być plusem linii. Wymagana moc to 3 waty przy 12 VDC.

Avaxus

n3wb
Reaction score
And if the IP address has been changed, how can I get it?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And if the IP address has been changed, how can I get it?
English
  • Download the Dahua Config Tool and install it on your PC => here.
  • Follow these directions to locate the camera => here.
Polish
  • Pobierz narzędzie Dahua Config Tool i zainstaluj je na swoim komputerze => Tutaj
  • Postępuj zgodnie z poniższymi wskazówkami, aby zlokalizować kamerę => Tutaj

Avaxus

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for your help, I was able to connect the cameras. One works fine but the other has a focus problem. Any idea for that?

Avaxus

n3wb
Reaction score
Tak. Chyba coś tam poszło nie tak. Kiedy powiększę do normalnego, nic nie widzę, a kiedy powiększę do maksimum, coś widzę

Avaxus

n3wb
Reaction score
Czy możesz mi powiedzieć, jaki rejestrator kupić do tej kamery? Coś nie drogiego