Dahua DB11 - chime rings multiple times

Marc Finns

n3wb
Reaction score
I bought a DB11 and it does most of what i wanted, including integrating with a Synology SurveillanceStation. However, when I connected a mechanical chime, i realised that it sounds 10 times every time the button is pressed. This is rather annoying and cannot be used in practice.
I could not find any way to fix this issue via the app. Is this the expected behaviour? Any idea on how to fix it? Thanks!

Benjee

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey. Any fix for this i cant get mine to work without it ringing 10 times

I bought a DB11 and it does most of what i wanted, including integrating with a Synology SurveillanceStation. However, when I connected a mechanical chime, i realised that it sounds 10 times every time the button is pressed. This is rather annoying and cannot be used in practice.
I could not find any way to fix this issue via the app. Is this the expected behaviour? Any idea on how to fix it? Thanks!
Hi

Marc Finns

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey. Any fix for this i cant get mine to work without it ringing 10 times

Hi
I ended up developing a small program and having an arduino piloting the chime. This way I can decide how long it rings. Dahua support is useless.