Dahua Dual 4MP Starlight Hunter AI Camera DH-SDT5X405-4F-WA

Reaction score
Really looking forward to an evaluation of this camera. If it's not too pricey, I could replace an existing camera with this one. The 5X zoom would work perfectly in my situation. The only 2 concerns are it's Hi-POE and the weight of about 30 lbs. which is pretty hefty to mount by yourself high up on a ladder.

Anyone know the price, yet?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Ha, after that snapshot the cop pulled up into the grass and they had a nice chat!

Stephen66

n3wb
Reaction score
Andy, I have an interest in this camera or one like it with the 1/1.8" sensor and 4mp. Let us know the price. 50mm will work for me in two locations. By the way the PTZ in the left of this picture is pretty big.
View attachment 50869
You almost have as many cameras at the front of your house then I do. I love the hidden PTZ, although I imagine the field of view may be restricted. :p

zape

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So what happens if panoramic cam will detect two objects on the opposite sides, will it track and zoom in to one of them or what?

Stephen66

n3wb
Reaction score
:)
House.jpg

I have been looking for an upgrade replacement for my main PTZ. I think it may do

As I type a courier has just dropped off two new cameras for me to play with. A couple of the new Dahua DH-IPC-HDW5442TMP-AS-LED-0280B models.