Dahua Firmware

oknoob

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Where is the list of firmware for the dahua cameras. I cant find it,i think was under Andy? Any link to the list would be great.
Thanks

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The firmwares are under the Andy subforum...

But, a common theme around here is don't fix what ain't broke. If the camera is working and meets your needs, in many instances an update breaks what you had working and provides you with something you didn't need. A Z12E that someone updated and then constantly reboots comes to mind, and a certain PTZ that loses autotracking with an update come to mind, a Hikvision ANPR camera losing half the FPS and ability to read US plates - those are big deals to have happen. Don't do it unless it is fixing a problem you are experiencing or adds a feature you really need.

All of these mentioned users had perfectly working cameras for their need until they updated just for the sake of updating...

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Nope. There is an update with SMD 3.0 but folks have found that to not be working as intended yet.

Like I mentioned, no need to update unless you are experiencing a problem that an update is known to fix.

So if you are having an issue, what is the issue and lets see if anyone here experienced it and has a solution.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
what is broken in the camera that you are trying to fix ? If you can not answer that question DO NOT UPGRAGE !!!!

A camera is not a PC. you may turn it into a brick.

If it is not broken do not fix it.

oknoob

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I will check i have 3 5442, 1 is varifocal,1 is 3.8 mm, and 1 fix 2.8 and want check my firmware. I want have the same in all the cameras.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
This is the version I have installed on my 5442-ase cams, has a fix for SmartIR

IPC-T5442T-ZE IPC-T5442TM-AS latest new firmware General_IPC-HX5XXX-Volt_MultiLang_NP_Stream3_V2.800.15OG004.0.R.201203