Dahua HDBW4431R-AS junction box - accessories PDF wrong?

Michelle

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've purchased a couple of DAHUA HDBW4431R-AS camera's and need some junction boxes to go with them.

The Dahua accessories PDF (screenshot attached) recommends the PFA136 for the HDBW4 model cameras, so I ordered one, but it's far too small. Does anyone know which model actually fits?

The HDBW4 has a diameter of 122mm according to the spec, and the PFA137 has a similar diameter, but I'm still not completely sure if it'll fit properly.

There are some third party options, but I'd prefer to keep it OEM for various reasons if possible.

Any help most appreciated.

M.
Dahua junction box.JPG

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Wish I could help besides recommend asking your seller. I've never ordered a junction box for a Dahua. Tell them your problem and they should be able to hook you up. It doesn't look like there're too many folks with junction box experience on here or someone would've replied already with better advice. Possibly call up Wrightwood Surveillance or Nelly's and see what they've got in stock. You might even get a good deal from Nelly's if they have any left because I think they're getting out of Dahua stuff.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is a china region model, not finding it on any english language Dahua site.. that accessory PDF you use likely is not applicable.

China models use cases/housings that are different than International/North American models, usually plastic.

Michelle

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys.

Yes, that model of Camera I have is a Chinese version and the PDF was SUPPOSED to be the correct one, but I guess not.

Looking at another accessory PDF I've found on the Chinese site, there appears to be differences even within the series, e.g. HDBW4xxxR v HDBW4xxxE etc. And none of the sellers seem to know anything about the brackets.

Oh well, I'll school myself on all of this and trial another one. Hopefully I'll get it right this time!

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Not all sellers are well rounded. I've had good luck with sellers re: brackets but it was with Hiks.

marigo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Did you get a PFA137 and does it fits?
I have the same problem. Bought a PFA136 but it's too small. :(

EDIT: I can confirm that the PFA137 perfectly fits :)

Last edited: