Dahua IPCHFW4421EN

msp116

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Need some help I recently got a deal on 4 of the Dahua IPCHFW4421EN after adding just 2 of the cameras to BI my CPU consumption has almost doubled? I currently have them set to there highest resolution 2688x1520 @ 15FPS H.264B. I have BI running on 3 different local systems 2 I7 4770K w/ intel 4600 graphics and 1 Dell I7 6700T w/intel HD530 graphics all 3 have 16gb memory. The Dell suffers from the runaway memory problem and usually sits at 8-10 gb in use most of the time I have tried different drivers but it seems to have little effect. On the 4770k systems I get rock steady 3-4gb in use all the time. All are direct to disk recording with integrated graphics support on. I know this is alot of info to take in trust me my eyes have crossed a few times hence the reason Im asking you guys to give me some input.....I have attached a screen cap from the Dell in regards to the settings this is the same across all systems........tks in advance!!

Attachments

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That's weird that adding 6 MP @ 15 FPS would cause the CPU to double. Wonder if the "T" series processors don't scale linearly?

For the graphics driver memory leak, I've seen @fenderman recommend that folks rebuild their system using media created by the Microsoft Media Creation Tool. That doesn't have the goofy stuff OEMs like Dell put into their images.