Dahua IVS events and Search

EFIBrian

n3wb
Reaction score
I am a new owner of 3 Dahua Starlight cameras and a 5232-16P-4KS2 NVR. I have IVS rules setup on the NVR and they seem to be working as I have appropriate events recorded in the log. My issue is, when I go to search and select 'IVS' in the search mask, nothing shows up. The only thing that shows recorded video is when I check 'All', I get green bars in the search slider, but never any orange spots of IVS activity.

Is it...

A) I am mistaken that this is a feature. You can't see IVS events in search.
B) I have something configured incorrectly or am not correctly using the search page
C) This is a known bug or feature waiting to be added

So far, I am super happy with this equipment and very impressed with its feature set. I bought this equipment based on 'nayr's reviews and recommendations. If I could see when IVS events occur in the search page, I would be over the moon with this NVR.

Does anyone one else have any experience with this?

Brian

EFIBrian

n3wb
Reaction score
I had read that thread, but never put together this was the fix for my issue. There was another thread I found where this was asked (along with other questions) about, but never seemed to get answered. I'm away at the moment, and it doesnt appear I can set this up remotely. I'll keep trying, otherwise, Ill try it out when I get home.

Thanks!
Brian

EFIBrian

n3wb
Reaction score
I figured out how to set it up from remote management. Now I just need to wait for a trip wire event to confirm its working.

Thanks again Cryptelli!

EFIBrian

n3wb
Reaction score
...and there we have it. It works as expected. I am thoroughly impressed with this system.

Brian