Dahua Junction Box Adapter: PFA200G Gang Box Adapter

griffths

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Dahua now has a mounting adapter designed to fit a variety of standard electrical boxes.
It looks like it's intended for indoor use.
Any idea where to purchase from? Have not asked Andy yet but just purchased a mini wedge from him last week and he says mounts/junction boxes are too expensive to ship separately.

Last edited:

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Any idea where to purchase from? Have not asked Andy yet but just purchased a mini wedge from him last week and he says mounts/junction boxes are too expensive to ship separable.
No. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't available yet. This one should be relatively light weight. I'd suggest you contact Andy and search ali, and ebay to see if any one is selling them yet.

It's basically a metal adapter plate and plastic cover that covers un-used holes. I wouldn't expect the plastic part to be a plastic that holds up well to sunlight outdoors.

griffths

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Did a quick Google search and didn't find anything except this thread. Sent an email to Andy but have not gotten a response yet.

Will try Ali and eBay directly and see what I find.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It's often a couple of months between a product showing up on the new products page and it being available anywhere.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
No. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't available yet. This one should be relatively light weight. I'd suggest you contact Andy and search ali, and ebay to see if any one is selling them yet.

It's basically a metal adapter plate and plastic cover that covers un-used holes. I wouldn't expect the plastic part to be a plastic that holds up well to sunlight outdoors.
Thanks for sharing, i will get some of them.:)

Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Excellent! Been wondering why a product like this was not already available...

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I see this being most useful in indoor commercial applications, maybe the occasional covered porch.

griffths

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

griffths

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I see this being most useful in indoor commercial applications, maybe the occasional covered porch.
I'll report back how it works for my application.

I installed a double gang box at front door for intercom/something a while ago to replace an old groovy 70's intercom system that probably stopped working a few decades ago.

In the process of installing a mini wedge camera there but wiring is proving to be a challenge due to the pull string I left in place getting cut on something in the wall while pulling my Ethernet :banghead:

My front porch is minimally covered but I'll take my chances as this mount is the best/cleanest solution I have found short of a custom mounting plate.

front-door.jpg

Last edited:

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My front porch is minimally covered but I'll take my chances as this mount is the best/cleanest solution I have found short of a custom mounting plate.
Make sure you caulk between the adapter/wall and camera/adapter (at least on the top side). I'd also paint the plastic adapter and camera to match your brick.

Last edited: