Dahua N24CG52 and A22AH9Z

Reaction score
I have not seen reviews of these two cameras online or anywhere else. I was wondering if anyone has experience with any of these two and how they compare to something like the IPC-HDW5231R-ZE for outdoor low light.

N24BG52
EOL: 2MP IR 2.8mm IP Mini Eyeball – Dahua North America
(replaced by the N24CG52)

A22AH9Z
2MP IR Vari-focal HDCVI Eyeball – Dahua North America

both are available to me locally and wanted to consider them before ordering something that will take me weeks to arrive in the US.

Thanks

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Please read the cliff notes and other items in the wiki. The wiki is in the blue bar at the top of the page.
Read,study,plan before spending money ..... plan plan plan

Be careful. Look at the specs very carefully

The first camera is not a starlight.
The second camera is not an IP camera.

If you are going to go with Dahua, order from andy at email kingsecurity2014@163.com
the go to vendor for most of us here is:
andy at email kingsecurity2014@163.com
Empire Technology Co., Ltd - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling and more on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
or
his Amazon store: EmpireTech-Andy @ Amazon.com:

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi @purpleshoes

1st - if Andy has the cameras in stock which you are interested in, with DHL shipping he does a speedy job and typically it is not measured in weeks but often imho you'll see if in about 1 week or less. Seriously, many of us are getting DHL delivered products sooner from him than vendors in the USA are able to ship products to us.

Yes, if you order the slow shipping method it will take significantly more time.

2nd - Now in terms of cameras you are considering:

One appears similar to the Dahua OEM IPC-HDW42xx model
EOL: 2MP IR 2.8mm IP Mini Eyeball

One is a coax bnc analog camera:
2MP IR Vari-focal HDCVI Eyeball

In general, the selection of starlight dahua models in the USA is limited as Dahua USA only seems to have brought a subsection of cameras to the USA.