Dahua N5-1BD22 Blue Iris Video Path

Coach Loll

n3wb
Reaction score
I installed 2 Dahua N5-1BD22 5mp bullets. I use blue iris and i am wondering what the correct video path should be? When i do a find/inspect it comes up as a generic path. Just wondering if there is a better path. The video is not a good as i expected with the 5mp cameras. 2.8mm lens. I will be contacting Dahua about the settings or to see if there is something i set up wrong on the video end. I have also set up other BI systems where i have had to change the path but this my first with Dahua cameras.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I installed 2 Dahua N5-1BD22 5mp bullets. I use blue iris and i am wondering what the correct video path should be? When i do a find/inspect it comes up as a generic path. Just wondering if there is a better path. The video is not a good as i expected with the 5mp cameras. 2.8mm lens. I will be contacting Dahua about the settings or to see if there is something i set up wrong on the video end. I have also set up other BI systems where i have had to change the path but this my first with Dahua cameras.
Have you also performed all the steps outlined here: Optimizing Blue Iris's CPU Usage | IP Cam Talk

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
look at the video in the browser...if its not good there its the camera. Dont expect good night images from that cam.

Coach Loll

n3wb
Reaction score
look at the video in the browser...if its not good there its the camera. Dont expect good night images from that cam.
Ok. been so darn busy but i will make sure to look at it tonight. The IR is better than the samsung cameras i was using. Thinking of trying an IR light to help too.