Dahua NVR export video path

trauts14

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I do not see a path option on my Dahua NVR to export video. How do I go about exporting a recorded vid from the NVR to my PC? I chose the time frame and selected the dick icon to save the vid, but I have no idea how to export the vid. I am not getting a path/location option. Any assistance is appreciated.

trauts14

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
screenshot below. i cannot find any setting like you mentioned on my NVR. All my cams are successfully recording to the NVR and I can replay, but I cannot figure out how to export. I am hoping it is a simple issue i am overlooking.

Attachments

Solar Deity

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
screenshot below. i cannot find any setting like you mentioned on my NVR. All my cams are successfully recording to the NVR and I can replay, but I cannot figure out how to export. I am hoping it is a simple issue i am overlooking.
I think I see the problem? The path is set in the camera's menu (IP address), not the NVR menu. Looks like you are using the NVR's IP address to log in. Go to the individual camera's IP address and log in.

SD

Last edited:

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
You seem to be in the config tab of the web service for your NVR. Go into the search tab and when you have the video you want, hit download and it should bring up your C drive automatically for you.

trauts14

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
this is a vid showing the settings on the cam i want to view a clip from. the vid also shows mt downloading a clip from that cam on the NVR. it appears the download is good, but i cannot find the clip once it is downloaded. thanks for any help.

DavidDavid

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That doesn't make any sense.... Why do you have to tell the camera where to tell SmartPSS where to tell the NVR to save its files to?

All my paths are empty, yet it still records to the NVR just fine. I have not yet saved any footage yet thou... Going to be trying that this weekend.