Dahua NVR - IVS Rules

CastleSurveillance

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I typically sit in my office, with all 9 of my cameras on my monitor here at once.

I have IVS rules set up on each and every channel - is there any way, when an IVS rule is tripped - I can have that become the primary screen on the monitor for a duration of time, and they automatically revert back to the view of all 9 cameras?

maphilippe

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Bonjour, J'ai un problème avec plan intelligent, quand je clique dessus, j'ai un message: aucun canal connecté, de plus mes règles fil piège ne s'est pas passé. avez-vous une idée de ce problème?
Merci de votre retour

AP514

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I think you would have a few replies if you posted in English ... IMHO

Figured out the translation problem i was having with this page...Disregard the above...my Bad.

Last edited:

maphilippe

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "AP514, message: 413064, membre: 67052"]
Je pense que vous auriez quelques réponses si vous publiez en anglais ... IMHO
[/CITATION]
Ok merci

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
If you use SmartPSS there is a feature that will display a popup window with the camera that had the event for a short period of time. I dont recall how long it stays up...

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Kinda what I was thinking. Thank you for the suggestion though!
Just out of curiosity: on the IVS settings, you can opt for "message", I was in the impression that that's also going to be an OnScreenDisplay message. Isn't there a popup so you can click-and-switch-to that channel? Tick all those "options" and evaluate.

On the other hand, even if one channel is IVS triggered, I would still prefer to keep an overview on all the other channels (eg a 3/4th screen with the IVS channel, but a small mosaic all around) - lonely wolf burglars do exist but there might be some other forced entry points on which you still want to have your eyes on. So an "auto-focus" might be interesting, yet for me, a blinking border might be enough to draw attention when (eg) a tripwire is breached.

Good luck!
CC

teemu81

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
On the IVS settings enable the TOUR option selecting the channel you want to pop-up when the tripwire is triggered. It'll get that channel as the primary on the screen for about 10 seconds and then it'll go back to the previous view

maphilippe

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello and thank you for your help thanks to the forum, I found it is the configuration of the camera which was in H265, it is necessary to pass it in H264

CastleSurveillance

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
On the IVS settings enable the TOUR option selecting the channel you want to pop-up when the tripwire is triggered. It'll get that channel as the primary on the screen for about 10 seconds and then it'll go back to the previous view

There is no tour setting under IVS that I can see?

CastleSurveillance

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hmmm that still didn’t work. Possible I’m missing something?

teemu81

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What model is your recorder? I've made my testing on a XVR5104-4KL-X.

Also make sure during your testing to add another way to check if the tripwire is being correctly triggered, for example activate the on-screen message or the buzzer.

jmcu

Known around here
Reaction score
Nice info that I didn't know, works great.. thanks for the tip !!