dahua nvr4208-8p-4ks2 restart

AlbertoIt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello, is it normal that each time i switch off it (or if the power cuts out) then on i have to restart manually because it doesn't detect any camera connected?
It's not a big issue unless the power goes off while i'm out for some days and the security camera system become totally unuseful... Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, is it normal that each time i switch off it (or if the power cuts out) then on i have to restart manually because it doesn't detect any camera connected?
It's not a big issue unless the power goes off while i'm out for some days and the security camera system become totally unuseful... Any help is appreciated, thanks.

that is not normal

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

I would replace the small button battery on the motherboard inside the NVR.

AlbertoIt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm not an expert but i suppose that if the problem is with that battery it would also loose all settings at every power cut, don't you think so?
I would replace the small button battery on the motherboard inside the NVR.