Dahua Password Recovery for Mobile App

Bananass

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello all.. I hope that someone can help me. I am kinda new to this and I do not know very much in this area. I am out of town and did something really stupid. I have 6 cameras installed in my home however, after the last one was installed two black screens labeled as camera 7 and camera 8 have appeared. The other day I decided that I no longer wanted to see those useless screens so I hit the delete button on my mobile app. What a terrible decision that turned out to be as it deleted all 8 of them. Now when I try to re-add device I am being told that the username and password are incorrect. I have searched and searched for the default username and passwords but none of them work. I tried contacting the man who installed the cameras and have not heard back. I also sent an email to dahua but unfortunately have not received a response from them either. My home is being remodeled so there is a construction crew that is in and out of my home all day and I also have someone that is taking care of my plants while I am away. It is really important to me to be able to see what is taking place in my home while I am unable to be there. Can anyone help me? I have all of my device information as I took pictures before I left so that I could install and use the mobile app which I did all on my own the day I left. Now I am not sure if I am even selecting the correct device after scanning the QR picture. Should I select NVR, DVR, IVSS, or wired camera?? I think I am way overthinking it b/c I have started to panic without knowing what is going on..

Please, Please, PLEASE help me!!!

Device Model: HCVR
Channels: 8
System Version: 3.200.000.4.6

Natalie