Dahua PFA137 or PFA130-E

Tazz 316

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Will both of these fit the same camera? My camera only shows the PFA137 for a Accessory.

My PTZ dome cable is mounted towards the side like in this picture.

Attachments

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The PFA130E will work, but be aware that it is slightly thicker than the PFA137. The best part about the PFA130E is that you can upgrade to other cameras in the long run. Whereas the PFA137 will only limit you to cameras that support the PFA137 mount. Hope this helps

Will both of these fit the same camera? My camera only shows the PFA137 for a Accessory.

My PTZ dome cable is mounted towards the side like in this picture.

Tazz 316

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The PFA137 is a coverless box and has a gasket attached. This allows the cord to be placed in the box.
True that is why i wonder if the PFA130-E would allow a dome cable that is not in the center to be placed in the box.

It does not look like it would work unless your dome cam had the cable in the center.

Tazz 316

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I ended up with the PFA137. How the heck can you secure the gasket? It falls off when upside down.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
There's a reason why there's lip around the gasket in which it secures to. You can attach it to the wire before pushing all the cable back into the box

I ended up with the PFA137. How the heck can you secure the gasket? It falls off when upside down.

Tazz 316

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
There's a reason why there's lip around the gasket in which it secures to. You can attach it to the wire before pushing all the cable back into the box
It's a mini dome there is no wire. When i shove the cables into the box they always hit the gasket and knock it off.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh, I see what you mean. I have a dual lens dome camera as well and I ended up having to use the PFA137, especially due to its slimmer design. Its also difficult to work with the dome and PFA130E at the same time :thumb:

It's a mini dome there is no wire. When i shove the cables into the box they always hit the gasket and knock it off.

Tazz 316

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Oh, I see what you mean. I have a dual lens dome camera as well and I ended up having to use the PFA137, especially due to its slimmer design. Its also difficult to work with the dome and PFA130E at the same time :thumb:
Yes it is a pain! lol

I'm gonna try some gasket lock and see if that will help, i may end up trying the PFA130-E there is more room in that box i think? It's really hard to get all the cables in the box once upside down and keep the gasket in place.