Dahua PTZ Auto tracking 3.0 Release

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Dear All,

Auto tracking is a unique technology of the PTZ camera based on the PTZ system. When a target triggers the IVS rule, the camera uses its horizontal/vertical rotation and zoom features to lock the moving target in the center of the screen. Equipped with AI algorithm, the camera can predict the direction and speed of a moving object which allows it to continuously track the target. When i get the further news on firmware update, i will update here.

Next week we will have a Polar Light latest tech PTZ will start a review here, it's using the 3.0 new tech.

1656403831427.png

1656403747163.png
To further improve Tracking performance, Dahua released Auto Tracking 3.0 technology based on years of technology accumulation.

• l Key features
The new Auto Tracking 3.0 has a variety of upgraded AI technologies based on the 2.0 algorithm. The tracking performance has been further improved in all three areas that customers focus on.

WHO - 4 Target Types:

Through training on a large number of target images, the newly upgraded Auto Tracking 3.0 not only offers optimized tracking of human, vehicle and ship targets, but also provides tracking of aircraft through customized firmware.

WHAT- Clear Details:

Auto Tracking 3.0 adopts several technologies that allow security personnel to see whether the target does some dangerous activities during the whole tracking process.

WHERE – Accurate Tracking:

The PTZ camera can track the complete movement of the target within the monitoring range, providing security personnel where the target goes.

Attachments

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY - In the PDF it states the SD4A series will have autotracking. Please let everyone know when these will become available, and if possible, pricing. I'm sure many of us would jump on this, as I, for one, have been waiting for a camera like this for a long time now.
Yes, will push dahua to get a sample to us asap, their schedule is later Aug.

amdpowered

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Looking forward to the review. I'll be interested in its performance in low light and see if AT 3.0 will be better in that regard.

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
Will this firmware allow AT and face detection to be enabled at the same time?