Dahua ptz camera reset dh-sd50225-hni forgot password

Rory040

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I fargot my camera password of my dh-sd50225-hni
bought a new nvr my old one died, its a dahua nvr-5416-4ks2 but now i cannot add my camera again .
Its got an ip adres from the nvr but i cannot connect to it and config tool does see it.
When i try to connect to its ip adres it wont connect in the browser , please need some help in the config tool its not green before the camere but purple in the program

Attachments

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I fargot my camera password of my dh-sd50225-hni
bought a new nvr my old one died, its a dahua nvr-5416-4ks2 but now i cannot add my camera again .
Its got an ip adres from the nvr but i cannot connect to it and config tool does see it.
When i try to connect to its ip adres it wont connect in the browser , please need some help in the config tool its not green before the camere but purple in the program
Use the button inside the cam to reset it to factory defaults.

Rory040

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i found a button and pressed it and i see the cam it has an ip but i cannot come into the camera to add it

Rory040

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i got it resetted but now i get thisdahua 1.jpgdahua 2.jpg

why is one the 2nd photo purple rose instead of green

and i cannot connect with my browser or add it in my recorder

Rory040

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
why a minute
i resetted it some like 10 secs and ones like 30 and more then a minute but nothing changes i can ping the camera but wont access the webif

aloha984

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

Rory here is a link from 2.422 firmware the old one that i has but i flashed with 2.623 and it also worked for me..

aloha984

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Try with this dahua older config tool, Rory.
Rory i think that you problem is not solved with serial connection...try with
Putty log in via telnet

In this post are instructions to log in

It apears brocked but is not it says

Rory040

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
when i try to flash through port 3800 it disconnects within a second

aloha984

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
It seems that my camera is working or it always works in strange circumstances...

It apparently boots up and it needed to be initialized because it`s lens were faceing down...which caused day -night configuration icr - electronic to malfunction...

When I cover the lens camera buts up the ICR or Electronic shows auto mode - but the picture is always black&white...
i tried to switch to color but camera looses network connection and it is in some kind loop no boot up nothing...(i need manualy to reset)

I tought it was beacause the small file i flashed so i flash again the firmware 2.623 , and it was the same...

Later i decided to flash on higher version beacuse my boot loader interupt wasn`t working with camera network because it waited to be booted fully...

so i flashed with 2.8 firmware form official dahua page...

Can you tell me what is wrong - why am i not seeing picture in color?
And is it possible to go back wih 2.422 firmware ??

here are the pictures when i cover the lens camera is visible throught network...

this is the firmware

I unpacked it and install only the big file 30mb (DH_SD-Eos_MultiLang_NP_Stream3_V2.800.0000000.5.R.190827.bin)

Attachments

Rory040

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
no its not and now it doesnt find an open port anymore i flashed the one you said

and how long do i need to press reset loses my network all time the camera

config tool doesnt fidn the cam also not anymore