Dahua PTZ IP camera brand new

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I bought a Eyesurv (Dahua) camera from Nellyssecurity over a year ago and havn't even taken it out of the box yet. It was a project that never happened.

If anyone is interested shoot me a price, I paid over $600 for it new but wouldn't mind getting less.

http://www.nellyssecurity.com/media/specsheets/eyesurv/ip-cameras/esip-ptz-1.3mpir.pdf

problem is it does not do poe and I'd like a poe camera for my next ptz camera.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
are you sure about that? those black face Dauas hit the market with no poe listed in specs.. only to come to find out later they did work with PoE+

try plugging a PoE+ injector into it and see if it fires up.. good chance it will.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'll give that a try tomorrow nayr. I read that also .

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@nayr

As usual you appear to be correct, hhaha

I tried it and it worked. I may have to cut some of the bracket It appears to be 5 inches I need 4 inches.

Last edited by a moderator:

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
yeah it was a happy day when I confirmed that finding, and because now I have an extra pair of heavy gauge copper going out there I could hookup a few more motion sensors directly to my NVR.. one day I'll do something with those abandoned wires.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Id still like to get a LTS camera though to go with the other two cameras that are on there. I will post some photos of my 4mp lts cameras that are bullets, the image was pretty good when I was testing them. Id like to see Dahuas new 4mp ptz though.

Your interested in buying it @nayr ?

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
sorry, ive already got one ;)

its a great camera, you'll be hard pressed to find a better PTZ than these black face Dahuas

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Still up for sale for anyone interested in this beast

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Right now, I don't need it, but if it was an amazing deal, I might buy it and hold on to it for the future. What ever price I mention, probably will be lower than your looking to get for
it and I wouldn't want to offend you. Either post it or PM me your best price and I'll let you know.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Still up for sale, $500 and it is yours

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@blake you interested still?

- - - Updated - - -

Price is $350 you pay shipping

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Customer decided to go with two fixed cameras instead.

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm quoting new jobs everyweek, so lemme see if I can help you offload it. PTZ'S are hard to push for residential.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm quoting new jobs everyweek, so lemme see if I can help you offload it. PTZ'S are hard to push for residential.
they are quite effective for street parking, try training your wife to park in the exact same spot every time hah.. leave it framed right on the front door at night without any reflectors in view and get some good results w/prowlers.

with the zoom mine's mounted on the back corner of the house so its not really noticeable from out front, despite its size.. in the day its great for monitoring kids playing in a large back yard.

it is a hard sell, but after loosing a grand in property while I was sitting at my computer it became a pretty easy sell.