Dahua PTZ SD60230U-HNI not working

Javier

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I recently got a new Dahua SD60230U-HNI PTZ and the PTZ function is not working. Video feed is ok.

PTZ is enabled for the camera. I have tried using the Onvif and the 3 dahua options for PTZ control without any luck.

Any ideas on what to do?

Thanks

Reaction score
I've already emailed the developer about the issue. I suggest you also send him an email (the more info the better).

In the meantime you can try this. In the camera web interface disable ONVIF authentication. In BI right click on the camera and click "Camera Properties", click on the "video" tab, click on "configure", click on "Find/inspect". Once that's done you'll see the field "path" under "video" populate with something that looks like this "/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0&unicast=true" Make sure you delete anything after "=true". Once this is done click Ok and you should have very limited PTZ functionality. If I were you, I wouldn't use anything other than the PTZ presets in BI until the bug is fixed. I've found attempting to use the PTZ arrows causes the camera to lock up and/or disconnect from blue iris.

Javier

n3wb
Reaction score
I've already emailed the developer about the issue. I suggest you also send him an email (the more info the better).

In the meantime you can try this. In the camera web interface disable ONVIF authentication. In BI right click on the camera and click "Camera Properties", click on the "video" tab, click on "configure", click on "Find/inspect". Once that's done you'll see the field "path" under "video" populate with something that looks like this "/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0&unicast=true" Make sure you delete anything after "=true". Once this is done click Ok and you should have very limited PTZ functionality. If I were you, I wouldn't use anything other than the PTZ presets in BI until the bug is fixed. I've found attempting to use the PTZ arrows causes the camera to lock up and/or disconnect from blue iris.
Which model do you have? How long have you been waiting for a fix to the issue?

wantafastz28

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I just got the same email, thanks for the heads up! Time to turn off pesky port forwarding.

Last edited:

wantafastz28

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@wantafastz28 @Javier @fenderman

Just got an email from Ken. He said version 4.5.0.3 should fix the issue. Make sure under the PTZ tab its set to "Dahua Other"

Just tested it on mine and so far its working properly.

Did the update just now, and tried it... no dice... Will try a couple different settings. or maybe re-add the camera.

Edit: did an inspect, works fine now.

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
What I am finding on BI 4.5.1.4 that using the Find/inspect and making sure your PTZ tab is set for Onvif (OXML) all the arrows work fine as well as the presets. BUT, my PTZ home button (left of arrows in BI) just goes to some zoomed in point ?? I can't seem to find a way to set this preset to be home ? Also I have no mouse curser PTZ control as I have had in past on other cams. This is on a SD49225T-HN.
I have gave Ken access and maybe he can shed some light on this.

UPDATE: This issue has been fixed with 4.5.1.6

Last edited:

jeet

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a purchased a Dahua IPC-HFW5830-E and tried PTZ but doesn't works at all. Using the ONVIF profile for PTZ, have tried all the Dahau and none seem to work.
Please can anyone help.

Thanks,
Jeet