Dahua PTZ SD65F230IA-HC

rtarikr

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Today i installed 2 new Dahua PTZ camera's. I have install SD65F230IA-HC HDCVI ptz. But if i zoom more than 15x the object get a weird line on the top. See attached the picture. Have somebody have a solution or know what the problem is?

Greetings!

Attachments

42er

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
For me it looks like, that the glasses in the opticblock has been postpone... maybe from a hit in the transportation.

So for me a warranty theme.

rtarikr

n3wb
Reaction score
For me it looks like, that the glasses in the opticblock has been postpone... maybe from a hit in the transportation.

So for me a warranty theme.
Hello,

Thank you for the reply. I have 2 pieces and both the same problem.

42er

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello,

with all my PTZ cameras, I had never a picture like that and I never saw a setting like "lens adjustment".

Therefore I think, that the charge of opticblocks for that camera type has bad quality, when they arrive at dahua production.

I would send your picture to your dealer and tell him, that he needs to fix that at both cameras (or send to dahua)...

rtarikr

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

with all my PTZ cameras, I had never a picture like that and I never saw a setting like "lens adjustment".

Therefore I think, that the charge of opticblocks for that camera type has bad quality, when they arrive at dahua production.

I would send your picture to your dealer and tell him, that he needs to fix that at both cameras (or send to dahua)...
Oke thank you very much for you time. I think you are right and that the opticblocks is the problem. I will contact tomorrow the dealer and tell him about the problem. I let you know.

rtarikr

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

Hello,

I have contact my dealer. He told me this problem is normall it's also with Hikvision and Axis camera's. Yestherday i have putt the glass off the camera and te problem was solved.