Dahua SD-49225T Cam stopped responding to BIris

DWilks

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
My problem started 3 days ago. First, the camera started taking 5-10 seconds before moving
after attempting to manually move it with the mouse. Later it sometimes took about 30 seconds
and finally no movement. I can open up a browser and move it but not with BlueIris 4. There must
be something has changed in the settings somewhere but I can't find where. I also have a very
cheap Foscam that still responds to BlueIris with no problems. Any ideas or suggestions....Thanks!

DWilks

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
My problem started 3 days ago. First, the camera started taking 5-10 seconds before moving
after attempting to manually move it with the mouse. Later it sometimes took about 30 seconds
and finally no movement. I can open up a browser and move it but not with BlueIris 4. There must
be something has changed in the settings somewhere but I can't find where. I also have a very
cheap Foscam that still responds to BlueIris with no problems. Any ideas or suggestions....Thanks!
Never did find an answer but upgraded to Ver 5 BlueIris and can now PTZ the camera, however I can no longer pan the view when I use zoom in or out! The cursor used to change to a 'hand' symbol but
now stays as (-) or (+) with no panning! Waiting for response from support sent today 5-9-20.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The cursor used to change to a 'hand' symbol but now stays as (-) or (+) with no panning!
Go to camera settings => PTZ Control, check box next to 'PTZ with mouse cursor'.
Page 35 of BI's built-in help!

Click on any live view window once, move scroll wheel to zoom in, cursor changes to a hand, left-click and hold to move screen around (pan).
Page 46 of BI's built-in help!

DWilks

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Go to camera settings => PTZ Control, check box next to 'PTZ with mouse cursor'.
Page 35 of BI's built-in help!

Click on any live view window once, move scroll wheel to zoom in, cursor changes to a hand, left-click and hold to move screen around (pan).
Page 46 of BI's built-in help!
You are correct, @TonyR. That's the way it USED TO WORK as I stated using Ver 4, but after upgrading to Ver 5, panning while zoomed does not work. The cursor never changes into a 'hand' therefore, no panning. I've tried 4 versions of Ver 5 and none of them work as Ver 4 did. I've been using BI since 2014 with this camera and I do have and always have had a check mark in the PTZ with mouse cursor box in the camera settings 'PTZ Control' tab. Thanks for the suggestion but just not working. I have sent support an email and maybe they will check their changes of whatever they did and change it back to the way it was. Also, my cheap Foscam no longer responds to the panning while zoomed either. Therefore problem with both cams appeared after upgrade to Ver 5 BlueIris.

Attachments

Last edited: