Dahua SD1a203t-gn-w Power Cable Connecting

Xerox

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm trying to solve my problem with finding my PTZ Camera Dahua (Sd1a203t-gn-w).

Every device can't find him, tried with NVR or PC, but doesn't see the camera. NVR I can find on my pc, littlebit strange but I cant login with the same login and password on my computer as I use on the NVR itself, there I can login succesfully.
Connected this camera to Dahua NVR2108HS-8P-1S, only with RJ45 while it should need to have POE. Also tried to connect this camera directly to my computer. I think the problem is that I cutted off the power connector and I didn't connect the good wires back. There comes out of the (power) cable 4 wires: red, black, green and blue. I connected red to +12V and black to -12V. Maybe I also need to connect the green and blue wire? I don't know, maybe someone can help me with that, I can't find the connector itself anymore to check it with a multimetre :( I added a picture below to show the case :)

Hope to get some answer on this forum :)

On the pic you see 3 cables;
1 power cable with the following wire colors: red/black/green/blue
1 audio cable with the following wire colors: white (audio in), red (audio out), black (audio ground)
1 rj45 cable which i connected to the NVR or PC

Thanks in advance!

TheDude

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Get a POE injector and use that to power it through the network cable??