Dahua Sunrise/Sunset utility glitch?

Reaction score
I’m using the Dahua Sunrise/sunset utility to switch some of my cameras profiles at 3 different locations. All of the cameras are the Dahua 4mp 5442 variants. This morning none of the cameras at any location switched to the day profile and I had to do it manually. I’ve been using this utility for a year or two without any issues. Anyone else have this problem today?

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I’m using the Dahua Sunrise/sunset utility to switch some of my cameras profiles at 3 different locations. All of the cameras are the Dahua 4mp 5442 variants. This morning none of the cameras at any location switched to the day profile and I had to do it manually. I’ve been using this utility for a year or two without any issues. Anyone else have this problem today?
I had the same thing happen the other day, not sure why. Also all of the cameras are the Dahua 4mp 5442 variants.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep check the logs to make sure it wasn't something like a switch or camera or computer reboot at that exact moment. I have had that happen a few times.

Reaction score
I’ve never had any issues either. This is the first time. I’ll check the logs when I get home. But it’s definitely not a switch or power issues. It happened at the same time at 3 completely separate locations that are not tied into each other. Plus each location is backed up by a UPS and a Standby generator.