Dahua VTO 2202F-P slarm output?

bbakels

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,

i recieved my new doorbel to replace my doorbird, all that i want is working, including doorbell activation to MQTT and the app

however i prefer no to use an indoor panel, which i also dont need since i display my blueiris cams on tablets.

the cam has a alarm output but i cant get it to work or find a way to configure it in the interface. I want to ise it for an external chine via a relais or something. Anybody fouNd a way to use the alarm output??

thanks

bart

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi! Are you sure your VTO does have an Alarm IO out? My VTO2000 does not have it, it does have relais output & feedback, but that's for an electric gate/fence/door.
The VTH on the other hand does have Alarm outputs (eg to hook up gong/alarm system).

riogrande75

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes, there is a alarm output on the VTO. I'm convinced if you have a linux machine running, with the help of a script you will get it to work. Where does you mqtt server reside?

bbakels

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
mine has, but its not configurable in the webinterface, also i dont see a way to change the keyfrasme btw. My MQTT server is being triggered with the DAHUA to MQTT docker on my synology.

riogrande75

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
As I said: With a "special" script you can use the contact for a extra gong. Off course you cannot do it in webif "out-of-the-box".