Dahua WiFi Desk or Counter Top Indoor Camera?

Amp Park

n3wb
Reaction score
Folks,

I am very happy with 4x Dahua HDW5231R-ZE and one HFW5231E-Z12E I have purchased from Andy for my outdoor needs, now looking for an indoor WiFi version with decent low light performance (I know it won’t be Starlight but close) for Kitchen counter, I have an open floor plan house and kitchen would be ideal place, any recommendations? Two-way audio is not a requirement but nice to have. I use BlueIris and do continuous recording from all cameras. I would like to stick with whatever Andry sells since I am really happy with his customer service. Greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Folks,

I am very happy with 4x Dahua HDW5231R-ZE and one HFW5231E-Z12E I have purchased from Andy for my outdoor needs, now looking for an indoor WiFi version with decent low light performance (I know it won’t be Starlight but close) for Kitchen counter, I have an open floor plan house and kitchen would be ideal place, any recommendations? Two-way audio is not a requirement but nice to have. I use BlueIris and do continuous recording from all cameras. I would like to stick with whatever Andry sells since I am really happy with his customer service. Greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.
This would work for you if @EMPIRETECANDY can get you the same desk/table mount that comes with the wired cam.
2MP PIR Wifi camera

wired camera - see table mount in pic
IPC-HFW1831C-PIR 8MP WDR IR Mini Bullet Network Camera / Active Deterrence Overview

Amp Park

n3wb
Reaction score
I liked the HFW1831C-PIR but need a WiFi version of that camera. Don’t have a way to get Ethernet on the kitchen counter.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I liked the HFW1831C-PIR but need a WiFi version of that camera. Don’t have a way to get Ethernet on the kitchen counter.
The first link is the same camera simply in 2mp and wifi. More than enough. Also note that you can make any camera wifi using a cheap tiny wifi bridge.

Amp Park

n3wb
Reaction score
Anyone on this forum have experience with Dahua A46/A26/A35 series consumer line cameras? I see Andy sell them. A46 is WiFi with two way audio and PTZ, it looks like a table top camera and can run on a power adapter.

dvand

n3wb
Reaction score
I have an A46, my biggest issues are it doesn't have a web interface and ptz doesn't work in blue iris. Other than that it seems to work OK once setup.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk