Dahua Wizsense Camera doesn't show up on NVR

gsatish

n3wb
Reaction score
Camera Model : DH-IPC-HFW3541EP-SA ( Dahua Wizsense AI Camera) 2021 model
NVR Model: DH -NVR4232N (Dahua NVR) 2016 model

I have above Camera and NVR, Camera is working good in Web view, Smart PSS and DSS, gDMSS, and even i was able to add the Camera in NVR. but i am not getting display on NVR channel. tried adjusting various resolution both Mainstream and Sub stream but still no display coming on NVR. can anyone please help

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I suspect you are at the capacity of the NVR and it doesn't have enough bandwidth to process it.

Unplug other cameras and see if the video starts showing up.

If it does, then you need to lower FPS, bitrates, etc. of the cameras to get them all to show.

gsatish

n3wb
Reaction score
I suspect you are at the capacity of the NVR and it doesn't have enough bandwidth to process it.

Unplug other cameras and see if the video starts showing up.

If it does, then you need to lower FPS, bitrates, etc. of the cameras to get them all to show.
Thanks wittaj for your response,

My NVR has 200 Mbps bandwidth and it can accommodate 32 cameras, and I using only 16 cameras of it meaning, I am using only half of the available bandwidth.

the new Wizsense camera has AI Code and H256 codes and transmits data @1Mbps.. which I am sure my NVR can accept.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That is not the way it works - you can blow through that well before using half the of the camera connections.

We see this all the time and a troubleshooting method is to disconnect other cameras (or all of them) and then try the camera that isn't working.

In almost every instance, then the camera can be seen. Do a search here for all the new posts with the same problem and eliminating cameras then allows the new camera to be seen.

200 Mbps sounds like a lot, but when people run to many high MP cameras and 30 FPS and high bitrates, it adds up quick. We have seen people use that up with just a quarter of the number of cameras the NVR is capable of.

If you are not willing to try that troubleshooting method, not much else that people can offer until that is ruled out.