Dahua XVR online on DMSS but offline on SMART PSS, remote config problem

tamam

n3wb
Reaction score
Hardwares:
DVR Model: DH-XVR1B04-I connected to Internet via LAN cable to TP-Link Router.
Camera Model: 3 pieces of DH-HAC-T1A21P dome camera and 1 piece of DH-HAC-B2A21P bullet camera.

Problems:
My dahua xvr is showing active on DMSS (blue color dot), but channels are showing offline (gray color dot) says "Online Channels 0", but I can view the live footage by tapping on the offline channels, view playback all channels, getting push notifications and can restart the device as well. But Remote Configuration access not working. Its says "failed to acquire configuration" whenever I tap on it.

Secondly, on SmartPSS the XVR is also offline. Tried to remove and add device several times using device's Serial number, username and password but no response from xvr.

2 days ago everything was working fine on DMSS, gDMSS and Smart PSS. I could access and changes remote configuration settings from both my phone and pc. From yesterday all these are happening. After deleting device from gDMSS I couldn't able to add it back to gDMSS.

I am far away from my home, devices and cameras are not accessible physically.

Now I am afraid that if I delete the device from my DMSS and if the xvr won't come online then I will lose all access to my xvr and cameras. What to do? Please help me.Screenshot_20220530-162423.jpgScreenshot_20220530-162548.jpg

MC1987

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Welcome to the wonderful world of Dahua. SmartPSS is known to do this with some versions. What build date smartpss are you using? Is firmware up to date on recorder? You will find different versions of pss here Index of /images/Files/Software/SmartPSS

tamam

n3wb
Reaction score
Surprisingly the DVR comeback online for a short period on SmartPSS and I could access Live View, playback, Remote Configuration from both SPSS & DMSS. But the Channels keeps coming up online and going offline. Sometimes it shows "Online Channel under this account is 4" and Sometimes it shows "Online channel under this account is 0" but on both cases I can access the channel but can't always access Remote Configuration, don't know why its happening. I have updated the DVR firmware via DMSS cloud update in the middle of this problems, now DMSS checks and shows its latest version. Even after the update, the problem wasn't resolved and the channels still keep coming up online & going offline. I'm using SmartPSS 2.003. 000000.1.0 Date: 2019-10-28. During installation of SmartPSS I have to manually install a missing dll which did not work then installed Microsoft redistributable Visual C+ runtime support, made registry changes since my notebook's running on Windows 7 32 bit Aero Blue Lite edition and Windows update is turned off for long time. Only after these changes the SmartPSS opened up on my notebook few days ago. I didn't find 32 bit SmartPSS on Dahua official website. Please help me choosing right version of SmartPSS as i have little knowledge of it. Thanks for your reply.

Last edited: