Dauha web/plug in

passat774

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I apologize for the newbie question.. its been a few years since, I have been messing with my camera.

I have the Lorex web browser but for the life of me I can not figure out how to get the Dauha version which will allow me to adjust my new PTZ camera.

Thanks in advance for the help

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The web browser is "native" within the camera, so if you have not updated the Lorex firmware to Dahua firmware (if there is a comparable model that you could do that with), then it will be the Lorex GUI web browser.

More specifics in case you are using the wrong terminology:

• Camera model
  • Screenshot of what you are looking at.
  • Web Browser being used.

passat774

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the prompt response, that makes a great deal of sense to me now.

If possible I am just trying to make adjustments to the Empire Candy SD49225XA-HNR,set up auto tracking etc..

Do I need to change the firmware of my NVR to be able to make those adjustments?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The 49225 is a Dahua OEM and unmarked (although some are sent as Dahua logo'd), not a Lorex.

Do not update that firmware ever or you will lose autotracking.

The best way is to get into the camera GUI. To get into the camera GUI from the NVR, you need to first access the NVR GUI by going to a computer and opening up a browser (preferably Internet Explorer but Pale Moon will work as well) and type in the IP address of the NVR and login that way. Next go into the camera settings page on the NVR and look for the Microsoft e Web Browser and select it and it will go to the camera GUI (photo credit bigredfish from his PSA thread). Your screen may look a little different to get into the camera gui and see if doing it this way gets you access to some other features the NVR is blocking - do not worry about the Port number and circle as that was from another issue someone posted.

Simply select the blue IE icon and it will go to the camera GUI and from there you can set the camera parameters.

1642813307223.png

passat774

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks, if I remember correctly I need to plug my laptop directly into the NVR to access the cameras

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If your NVR is already connected to your network, you can pull up the NVR from any computer on that same network.

passat774

n3wb
Reaction score
I am now logged in but no sucess on getting the web plug in to work on IE.

I also have tried Pale Moon with no sucess either;

1656861529588.png

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Are you using IE and not Edge? Windows will play the switch game.

Go into Internet Explorer and delete the extensions and then log into camera again and download the extension again.

passat774

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks again but still seeing this issue no matter how many times I delete are install again;

1656868520536.png

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Try this:

Reaction score
Try logging in to the NVR in “InPrivate”. Then the camera as stated.

Ctrl-Shift-P

Unfortunately I don’t believe you’ll get much auto or smart anything on a Lorex NVR.

passat774

n3wb
Reaction score
Somehow I was able to clear the error message, truly unsure what exactly I followed the steps and then it finally launched!!