Daytime Pitstop

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like a combination lock box like realtors use with a key inside of it for a padlock that locks the chain for the gate to the post.
You are correct. That is exactly what happened after his brief pitstop.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
What is at the end of the dirt road?
It is an old farm house and 8 acres of land for sale. The family who lived there moved out about a month and half ago. Since then, a number of people have been by to look at the property. Some appear to be workers of some type. This guy looked like he might be a buyer.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Is that gate his? Seems a little out of place to open it, drive through and then just keep on going.
Most people who come by to look at that property lock the gate after they open it. I think the real estate people told them to do this, as the property is rather isolated. One day there were about 5 vehicles down there. A couple of the vehicles looked like maintenance workers of some type. All of sudden 4 or 5 sheriff vehicles headed down that road followed by an ambulance. The ambulance later left with flashing lights on. I never did figure out what happened that day. I thought maybe a worker got hurt, but then why would all the sheriff vehicles go down there? It is a mystery to me what happened.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Forgot to mention above that before the sheriff vehicles drove down that road, 2 of the 5 vehicles that were down there left at a high rate of speed. They seemed to be in a big hurry to leave. A few minutes later the sheriff vehicles went down that road.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Forgot to mention above that before the sheriff vehicles drove down that road, 2 of the 5 vehicles that were down there left at a high rate of speed. They seemed to be in a big hurry to leave. A few minutes later the sheriff vehicles went down that road.
I wonder if they found a dead body? No telling what has been going on at the end of that road over the years. ;)