DeepStack analysis timestamp - no T+0

timi2fly

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a BI / DS setup with DS just running on the single camera. CPU sits at about 20% and DS is running on a RTX2080 (ie I am not concerned about system resources).

I cannot seem to get DS to analyse more than a few images. I have managed to have it analyse all 10 (as setup) only once.

The other issue (that I suspect is related) is that the time stamps in the DS analysis never shows T+0. It is always T+[a large number].

The only time that my system analysed all images correctly, it did show T+0.

QUESTION - what setting (or other) causes the DS time stamp to reset to T+0?

I have looked at multiple forum posts about optimisation, youtube videos, etc and I cannot seem to get it to reset to T+0. I suspect that if I can fix this it will fix my image analysis problem.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You need to add something in the To Cancel box that you wouldn't expect to see in your field of view.

Deepstack default object detection has a lot of items like giraffe, toilet, toothbrush, zebra, etc., so pick one that you wouldn't expect to see and add it to the To Cancel and it will then run through all the additional images.

timi2fly

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes I already had "giraffe" in the cancel section. Ironically - on reviewing my captures, I noticed that there was one where it had identified my white car as 75% probability of being a toilet...... oh well.

Anyway, I saw this post:

And realised that this was the exact same problem that I had, but was within another thread.

Moving back to 5.5.4.5 seems to have fixed my problem !!!

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Cool - at least in the image you posted above, there was nothing in the Cancel box