DeepStack processing speed with Blue Iris?

toastie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What is considered an acceptable performance speed from CPU or GPU processing that DeepStack requires to process images after camera Trigger events?
Whilst we might all want it to be instantaneous with a mega fast GPU, but in the real world what would be an acceptable speed?
I'd say it's a position where Deepstack is able to process all trigger events without being overwhelmed.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What is considered an acceptable performance speed from CPU or GPU processing that DeepStack requires to process images after camera Trigger events?
Whilst we might all want it to be instantaneous with a mega fast GPU, but in the real world what would be an acceptable speed?
I'd say it's a position where Deepstack is able to process all trigger events without being overwhelmed.
This is right from the developers instructions
1636488418440.png

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
There are a lot of variables involved, like how many cameras are running DS, how many frames DS is sent by each camera and at what resolution, what CPU is involved or what GPU is involved. I'd say anything under 1000ms is fine on the CPU version and >200ms on the GPU version.