deepstack stop workin after updating to 5.5.6.8

dannieboiz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
updated to 5.5.6.8 this morning and deep stack no longer works. Uninstalled deepstack reinstall and still doesn't work. Anyone having this issue?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Mine is working.

Is it timing out or not turning on or just not finding anything?

dannieboiz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Mine is working.

Is it timing out or not turning on or just not finding anything?
It's not timing out, I no longer get the deepstack icons on my alerts and getting all kinds of false positive. Testing in browser shows DS is running.

logs shows that DS is actually working which is really strange

dannieboiz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
scratch that, I think I tracked down the issue. It isn't DS as it is working on "some cameras" for whatever reason my zone on a couple camera got reset. Very strange.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You know what - I noticed that on some of mine too - I was getting alerts for areas that I never had before and the area was highlighted now.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes it did. I just updated this morning as well and my one cam I do not have it trigger for cars in the street and after the update I was getting triggers in the street and pulled up the zone and it was all yellow. Now I am going to check all my cams.

dannieboiz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes it did. I just updated this morning as well and my one cam I do not have it trigger for cars in the street and after the update I was getting triggers in the street and pulled up the zone and it was all yellow. Now I am going to check all my cams.
LOL that's hilarous, my exact camera too. I have it to detect cars only for when it comes into my driveway and I was getting alerts for every car that drove by. It was driving me nuts!

Dorsey Pender

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
updated to 5.5.6.8 this morning and deep stack no longer works. Uninstalled deepstack reinstall and still doesn't work. Anyone having this issue?
mine stopped working no matter what version. I updated the software yesterday to the latest version and I rolled back several times. I’m on 5.5.4.5 now. No matter the version, nothing.