dell promo gift cards

flynreelow

Known around here
Reaction score
I have about 800 in Dell Promo Gift cards I need to use within the month.

Looking for a nice BI machine on the dell website sucks. Their site is terrible.

Wondering if anyone can prove good links to a system that would run 4 5231 turrets.

Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have about 800 in Dell Promo Gift cards I need to use within the month.

Looking for a nice BI machine on the dell website sucks. Their site is terrible.

Wondering if anyone can prove good links to a system that would run 4 5231 turrets.

Thanks!
you can run 4 of those on any modern i3...get an i5-6500 or i5-7500...then buy another pc with the rest and sell/use it...

Scarrz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Have you taken a look at the Dell Outlet for a Refurbished Dell Optiplex? I got a great deal on an 5040, i7 for about $460 w/3 year on site warranty. Runs BI great! Although, I will say I just had my first issue after about a year of use, but to Dell's credit they had a tech out the next day with parts.

Dell Outlet Refurbished Laptops, Desktops & Servers

flynreelow

Known around here
Reaction score
Have you taken a look at the Dell Outlet for a Refurbished Dell Optiplex? I got a great deal on an 5040, i7 for about $460 w/3 year on site warranty. Runs BI great! Although, I will say I just had my first issue after about a year of use, but to Dell's credit they had a tech out the next day with parts.

Dell Outlet Refurbished Laptops, Desktops & Servers
I don't think I can use my dell promo gift cards on that site.
But if u know different, tell me otherwise...