Dewarping Capabilities of Dahua Fisheye IPC-EBW8630-IVC

PatPend

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Can the main stream of this camera show multiple dewarped views like the 4-up view on the right side of the attached screenshot, or does it only stream the raw fisheye view?

Side question, is there any difference between the IPC-EBW8630-IVC version and the N68BR4V listed on the US website?

fisheye.png

adamg

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Where is your screenshot from, if not the 8630 that are you asking for a screenshot of?

PatPend

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Where is your screenshot from, if not the 8630 that are you asking for a screenshot of?
It's the web interface of the camera, not the stream. It's unclear whether the camera is able to stream the dewarped view in addition to merely showing it in its web interface. Hence my question.

adamg

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Looking at a N68BR4V I have, did you try this setting?
Setup -> Camera -> Conditions -> Fish Eye -> Record Mode. Setting it to a dewarped setting results in the web UI streams all showing the dewarped view, and it removes the web UI buttons that switch the dewarp view modes.

PatPend

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Looking at a N68BR4V I have, did you try this setting?
Setup -> Camera -> Conditions -> Fish Eye -> Record Mode. Setting it to a dewarped setting results in the web UI streams all showing the dewarped view, and it removes the web UI buttons that switch the dewarp view modes.
Thanks for the info. I don't have one yet. Are you able to record dewarped streams on Blue Iris? That's what I want to do. I'm hoping each stream can act as a virtual PTZ camera which can be recorded and controlled in Blue Iris.

adamg

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I don't have Blue Iris, but in Milestone the stream view that appears in the web interface is the same as what Milestone receives as its stream it records.
I attached screenshots showing the camera in "Record Mode 1O+3R" and "Record Mode 1O".

N68_Selfdewarp1.JPG N68_Selfdewarp2.JPG

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yes, BI can RECORD to a dewarped view. It does not stream live a dewarped view that I could figure out though unless your fisheye camera provides an onboard processed dewarped stream.