DH-IPC-A26 Died Is There A Better Replacement

Baubas

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I was using a DH-IPC-A26 for a pet cam when I left the house but it has recently stopped working. It worked well for its purpose and I was going to order another one to replace it but before I did I thought I would check here to see if there is something better available now since it has been awhile since I first purchased it.

neonate

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I was using a DH-IPC-A26 for a pet cam when I left the house but it has recently stopped working. It worked well for its purpose and I was going to order another one to replace it but before I did I thought I would check here to see if there is something better available now since it has been awhile since I first purchased it.

I've been using the model IPC-A35 for just that purpose inside the house (have it in 3 rooms), been very happy with it, and one of the few 'wireless' ones that don't just vanish off the wifi network (two locations I just can't get a network cable to)

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Have you attempted a factory reset to defaults?

Baubas

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the reset I did was a factory reset but here's the issue. It's not connecting to the network. When it powers on I get a red circling ring around the camera. If I hold the reset button on the back the red light will blink fast then go back to circling. I have connected it by Ethernet and tried to find it with SmatPSS and it doesn't show up. According to the setup app the light around the camera should be green.

dvand

n3wb
Reaction score
Try a new power supply. I had the same issue on an A46.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk