DH-IPC-A46N Cam Without Needed Web UI!

camfreak

n3wb
Reaction score
I think it is a bad idea seeing any IP cameras without the Web UI. I'm sure many users find difficulty dealing with the camera.

I've searched for Dahua tools to allow me to configure internal cam settings and could not find one. ConfigTool is only good for just modifying IP address. What about this tool to allow me to modify any internal cam settings.

I have no luck with Blue Iris camera settings to allow me to use PTZ controls. Tilt up/down, and others. Looks like I have to input some values on PTZ Presets. Some claimed their BI works well with the object tracking camera.

If you have your 5.0 versioned BI software that works with this particular camera, please share your success or luck with the camera.

Thanks.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think it is a bad idea seeing any IP cameras without the Web UI. I'm sure many users find difficulty dealing with the camera.

I've searched for Dahua tools to allow me to configure internal cam settings and could not find one. ConfigTool is only good for just modifying IP address. What about this tool to allow me to modify any internal cam settings.

I have no luck with Blue Iris camera settings to allow me to use PTZ controls. Tilt up/down, and others. Looks like I have to input some values on PTZ Presets. Some claimed their BI works well with the object tracking camera.

If you have your 5.0 versioned BI software that works with this particular camera, please share your success or luck with the camera.

Thanks.
There is not a WEBBased GUI for this camera. They stripped it from the firmware sometime ago.
Your only real option is to install the IMOU app on your phone.

jiriteach

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have a few of these and you don't need the Web GUI for the features it offers. Everything is configurable using the IMOU App. After this - you can use it in the iDMSS App.

camfreak

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you for your help. I am now able to configure the camera with the essential IMOU app to turn off Device indicator. I got Blue Iris software to work with the camera to use PTZ UI controls using the PTZ/Control tab to select Network IP with Amcrest/Dahua! I'm now happy!

Many thanks!