Difference between Axis M1065-LW and Companion Cube LW?

alex06370

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm willing to buy a cube wi-fi model from Axis and I've found these two that I'm interested in:

- AXIS Companion Cube LW

- AXIS M1065-LW Network Camera

I can't really see any differences between them... Neither in term of prices - some sellers sell the Companion Cube more expensive than the M1065, and some others less expensive...

Any help would be great!

h901

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think the companion version is made to work with the rest of the companion range such as the Axis companion NVR specifically

Murz0id

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm willing to buy a cube wi-fi model from Axis and I've found these two that I'm interested in:

- AXIS Companion Cube LW

- AXIS M1065-LW Network Camera

I can't really see any differences between them... Neither in term of prices - some sellers sell the Companion Cube more expensive than the M1065, and some others less expensive...

Any help would be great!

Companion camera work only with Axis Companion app, M1065 can works with any video survelliance application. I'm using Axis Companion Cube L many years. Updating easy from Companion app, and not problem with connecting to the Internet (not needed NAT, setup router etc.). But I can't recieve RTSP stream from my Companion Cube L camera in other video app... Sorry for my english.