Difficulties in the installation of the camera 'Conceptronic Daray Camara IP Wireless FHD - DARAY01W', in BLUE IRIS.

Reaction score
So far I have installed IP cameras of different brands, which bring a utility, to be installed on the PC, where it is possible to change the IP and the port in order to include the equipment in a Blue Iris system. With this camera there is an android app, but I don't see how to set an IP and port. I managed to install it, in an android app, the 'Ip Cam Viewer' to which I attach an image. I appreciate any help.

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What happens if you open IE or Palemoon 32 bit browser and attempt to access the cam's embedded webGUI at that IP 192.168.1.87?
Insure the PC is on the same subnet, such as 192.168.1.20.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So far I have installed IP cameras of different brands, which bring a utility, to be installed on the PC, where it is possible to change the IP and the port in order to include the equipment in a Blue Iris system. With this camera there is an android app, but I don't see how to set an IP and port. I managed to install it, in an android app, the 'Ip Cam Viewer' to which I attach an image. I appreciate any help.
Hi @João Camilo

0) Not all cameras have web servers installed on them anymore..

1) Check the camera specs if it supports rtsp.. not all cloud accessible cameras support rtsp.

2) Check that ONVIF is enabled

3) Run ONVIF tools on network and see if the camera actually supports ONVIF

4) Ping Camera's IP.. see if you get a ping back

5) VLC - use VLC to test

Reaction score
Ok, it worked with the configuration that I attached in the image. This works on the local network.Yes it uses ONVIF and RTS. I think the error was in the ONVIF port I put 8999, and it was 8899BI-Config.JPG