DIY: Warehouse Security Cameras

Malpraktis

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All!

I'm a huge fan of Dahua cameras as I've used several of them at home with a blue iris setup, but my work is now looking for some suggestions as to the best setup for their warehouses. One warehouse will house about 11 cameras (some inside and out), and the other will house about 10 (same). Each will have it's own blue iris computer to manage the NVR on these cameras; at least that's how I've done it in the past. They were looking for two PTZ cameras but the rest were going to be fixed position bullet/turret style outdoor rated ones. Sound is not necessary but if it had it, nobody would complain. Low-light while appreciated is also not a huge priority as the areas are for the most part well lit at night.

I'm looking for suggestions on the bullet/turret cams that will preform well over decent distances, as my previous experience only really extends to ones I've used in a residential setting; and anything else one might think of, I'm definitely receptive. The rest I think I should be able to handle from previous experience (Cabling, POE Switches, Mounting, Computer "NVR" Builds, etc.)

Thank you in advance!

Malpraktis

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the response! I'll check out that camera. Is there any big difference between turret style and bullet style?