Do I start over?

Bccornut

n3wb
Reaction score
recently purchased two systems, one for a remote barn which was lorex 4k with bullet cams. I also purchased 4K Ultra HD IP NVR System with 2 8MP Motorized Zoom Lens and 2 8MP Audio Dome Cameras, 250FT Night Vision

for the house. I've run the wires, and before permanently installing cameras I'm just uncertain if i made the right choice in system. After finding this forum I kicked myself for jumping gun early, I guess I'm not wanting to be disjointed. I've got great lighting around the house as when i remodeled i made sure i put LED motions on every corner. I can send it back as I'm still in the 60 day grace period....AHHH the delima!!!!

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
recently purchased two systems, one for a remote barn which was lorex 4k with bullet cams. I also purchased 4K Ultra HD IP NVR System with 2 8MP Motorized Zoom Lens and 2 8MP Audio Dome Cameras, 250FT Night Vision

for the house. I've run the wires, and before permanently installing cameras I'm just uncertain if i made the right choice in system. After finding this forum I kicked myself for jumping gun early, I guess I'm not wanting to be disjointed. I've got great lighting around the house as when i remodeled i made sure i put LED motions on every corner. I can send it back as I'm still in the 60 day grace period....AHHH the delima!!!!
Study here: Wiki

pmcross

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

I don't think that these are bad cameras, but for the price, and depending where you're planning to place them, it may make more sense to return them and buy a PC to run Blue Iris and purchase either IPCamTalk, or Dahua turrets.