Don't buy cameras from huisun diretly

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
After Monica left. I chat with one of the girl there. she ignored me if I don't buy cameras. very rude. now she don't even reply my messages. Her name is Lucy. on the other hand, jack fom inporx has great support.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, this was discussed months ago... Monica disappeared and so is their Huisun store fame. Jack so far holding strong and hasn't disappointed. He fixed cams I bought from Huisun as well.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
It seems to happen right after 4x fiasco which resulted in bunch of Ali disputes and their store shutting down, so maybe she got fired... who knows...

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes, this was discussed months ago... Monica disappeared and so is their Huisun store fame. Jack so far holding strong and hasn't disappointed. He fixed cams I bought from Huisun as well.
Recently got a WhatsApp msg from Monica. Guess she's still around selling for another company. This is her WhatsApp msg that I didn't reply to. Definitely won't do business with her again.

Dear Friend, how are you. below line my friend new store promotion, Much discount. welcome to buy. Thank you in advance.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/B02W-Full-HD-1080P-Wide-Angle-3-6mm-IR20m-Support-Onvif-and-P2P-Wireless-Security-Remote/2410041_32722913891.html

james99

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Recently got a WhatsApp msg from Monica. Guess she's still around selling for another company. This is her WhatsApp msg that I didn't reply to. Definitely won't do business with her again.

"Secuerity".......hahaha