Doubts about Huisin

Raikkok

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I bought my Huisin on 2015.
2 years ago I installed, but up to now i don´t put it on service.

Good quality, movements, etc.. but I have several doubts with BlueIris, probably configuration no well done..

• Doesn´t detect instrusion. If you pass in front of the camera, BI doesn´t launch an alert to the phone (the alerts are the same configuration, like the other two hikvision of the cctv..)
  • I think the configuration doesnt save/grab changes. I try it with ONVIF DEVICE MANAGER, because browser only show blank spaces...
And I get this info:

firmware V.01.3.Build_20150413
ONVIF version 2.02

• Another "problem" is I want to delete from OSD image.. the date, and use the date format from Blueiris..
  • Try also to "close" the http and rstp port in the camera.. put on "disable" but when it reboots, again enable..

Could anyone show me some help?
Thank you in advanced

Cheers

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What browser are you using to configure the camera?
If not Internet Explorer, you need to try it.
It's available in Windows 10, just search for it.

Raikkok

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
What browser are you using to configure the camera?
If not Internet Explorer, you need to try it.
It's available in Windows 10, just search for it.
Yes, @TonyR

It was my fault with IE11 in windows10
i can see all the camera info.
i can switch off the date/time, and put with Blueiris..

The only problem persists is the motion detection

I enable in settings of huisin "Enable Motion Detection" but if i go in front of camera.. no alert in blueiris...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I enable in settings of huisin "Enable Motion Detection" but if i go in front of camera.. no alert in blueiris...
In the "camera" => "settings" => "video", "Configuration" check the box named "Get ONVIF trigger events" and "OK" and then again select "Find/Inspect" on that same page so that BI will pull those from the camera.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
What is displayed in the BI status page for that camera's bit rate and key frame rate? If the key frame is below one, especially if it's below .5, motion may not be detected. If you can set the frame and iframe rates in the camera GUI they should match, IE 15FPS and an iframe of 15.

eeeeesh

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I have one of the Huisun mini ptz cams running since 2015 and it still is working great :)

You HAVE to use Internet Explorer to make any changes to the settings. I am using BlueIris for motion detection and DeepStack is even working with it

Attachments

Raikkok

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ok, the problem still continues..

and I observe that I put "continuos record" but in the camera inside blueiris program doesn´t appear the lightning like the other cameras of the CCTV.....

i put the same frame in the camera and program, 10 fps.. and.. interval frame in the attach image shows 50, but i put it later in 5 (the half of fps)

and i also do the "get onvif trigger events" like @TonyR suggested..

I don´t where it is the mistake... ;/

I also have the same problem in another Hikvision... but this one has the lightning... but if i pass in front of.. no alert in mobile.. and it is activated...

Attachments