Driveway gate issue

Gigabyte2

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I need to do a fine configuration for a camera looks a driveway gate and the driveway too!
I can't fine tune the trigger configuration because the trigger starts when the gate is opening but the AI can't recognize cars or people that pass on after the gate is fully opened!

There is a trick for it?
Thank you!

Schermata 2022-10-07 alle 08.33.16.png

tech_junkie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A lot of NVRs have the pre and post record settings too low. I always have to set that manually to 30 sec. before and 2 min. after
1) Log in to the NVR/Camera

2) Go to Configuration > Storage > Schedule Setting > Record Schedule

3) Click the 'Advanced' button at the top right of the record schedule
fgfdgdgdfgdfgdfg.png
4) Select the duration you want from the pre/post record dropdowns and click OK
dfdgdfgdfgfdgfdgfdgf.png

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Add more "+ real time images" and use the "To cancel" box and add in an item you wouldn't see so that it forces it to use all of the additional images. In my case it is a giraffe LOL.

So time how long the gate takes to open and then I would double the amount of images needed. So if it takes 5 seconds for the gate to open and you are analyzing each second, that would be 5 images just for opening the gate and then another 5 or more to allow people to come thru.

1665139705823.png

Gigabyte2

n3wb
Reaction score
Add more "+ real time images" and use the "To cancel" box and add in an item you wouldn't see so that it forces it to use all of the additional images. In my case it is a giraffe LOL.

So time how long the gate takes to open and then I would double the amount of images needed. So if it takes 5 seconds for the gate to open and you are analyzing each second, that would be 5 images just for opening the gate and then another 5 or more to allow people to come thru.

View attachment 141817
The gate takes 10-12 seconds to open but the configurazione is set to 5 images every second. In this case the AI analyse only 5 seconds of the trigger scene? How should be set properly?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Given it is a gate people are not flying thru it. I would change it to the setting above - analyze one each 1sec and then put in 20 +real time images.