Driving A Little Too Fast

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
This car almost hit a security gate as it was speeding on this very bumpy dirt road that runs through our property yesterday.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
After seeing this car speeding back and forth on this dirt road daily, I wasn't surprised to see this a little while ago.

Wrecked Car.jpg

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Actually looking at that blue front end, this ain't the first time.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
This is an update to this video. On March 6, 2018 the driver of this car crashed it and had it towed home. Last night he crashed another car and had it towed home. This video show both cars being towed home. It also shows the first car being towed away. As for last night, he stopped briefly around 10 PM to light something up before driving away. Then 90 minutes later his latest crashed car is being towed home. I wonder if he gets another car?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is an update to this video. On March 6, 2018 the driver of this car crashed it and had it towed home. Last night he crashed another car and had it towed home. This video show both cars being towed home. It also shows the first car being towed away. As for last night, he stopped briefly around 10 PM to light something up before driving away. Then 90 minutes later his latest crashed car is being towed home. I wonder if he gets another car?

He's practicing for this years demolition derby championship.