DS-2385FWD-IZS

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
Has any one got one of these yet,i am ordering a few this week i was happy with there 8mp turret cam
now this has 2.8-12mm zoom and a hook up for a powered mic think hikvision are answering a lot of wishes

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
One of my sellers in the U.K. Has them about $650 each aud
It's the DS-2H85Fwd-izs

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
Had a spare hr today it's a nice set up I like the drop down cover you just need to make sure that the seal is over your cat cable before you crimp off
Had fun with the shutter speed I wound that right down and got those fan blades on the m&m man to slow right down it even went into ir mode the image is I think the same but easier to zoom in on the area you need I have a bullet zoom that is 5mp 2.8-12mm and a 5mp dome 2.8-12mm
And I found the limits of the nvr 5 8mp cameras running flat out it became like the Slow mo you tube guys but was still clear it saved me using the slow motion button but record was fine.
As I say hikvision was installed in my house by a bad installation company I got ripped off for Chinese cams and old nvr I came on this forum to learn about ip cameras and networks so I wouldn't get ripped again and learn the many sides of this I no doubt there are better companies with better cameras and management systems ,one day I would like to set up a nas and dedicated laptop running blue iris so there's more to learn that's what I like about this forum and the help is awesome and the posts too,so I can't ever say these are the best ever made,as my 2mp ptz is amazing at night and there would be better out there than what I have, even the 3330 ptz with no ir holds its own and I'm very happy with that too it's a fun hobby and it keeps my house safe too

Attachments