Ds.2CD2035I and DS7108N dont work together

Reaction score
Hi together,
i have a Problem, where i Need your Help. In the Year 2015 i buy at AE one DS7108 and 3x DS.2CD2032.
This Combination works fine.
Last Year i buy 3 DS.2CD2035 and i plugged them in the NVR. Nothing happens, the NVR will not find the three new cams.
Without the NVR they will work.

What must i do to get them work together.
Sry for my bad English.

Thank you
Backwarenladen

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
i plugged them in the NVR
Plugged in to NVR PoE ports?
If so, note down the IP address of the NVR PoE ports that the cameras are connected to, change the mode of the NVR PoE ports to 'Manual' instead of 'Plug&Play'.
Connect your PC/laptop to an unused NVR PoE port, run SADP. Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.
It will show all the cameras.
Activate the cameras if required, set a strong password.
Change the IP address of each camera to match that of the NVR PoE port that it is connected to. Use the NVR PoE interface IP address (usually 192.168.254.1) as the default gateway.
Connect the PC back to the LAN.
In the NVR web GUI, configure the new strong password you used for the cameras in each PoE channel the cameras are connected to.

With luck - the cameras should now appear.

Securame

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You will need to configure the cameras at 1080p, since that NVR only supports up to 2MP. ou might also have to disable H264+ on the cameras if they have it, the NVR only supports H264.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The cameras are set to H264+ and that's not supported in the 7104 also the Max IPC you should have brought is 2mp.

but we live and learn