DS-2CD2622FWD-I(Z)(S)

bvuk

n3wb
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the Hikvision DS-2CD2622FWD-I(Z)(S) that thwy can share?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

StewartM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have installed the non-motorized version before. No complaints about four years down the line. No H265 support when I installed them, but it may be supported now with the newer firmware. It's a bit trickier to hard reset them via the button as you have to remove the sun shield and lens housing. Same if you want to install a SD card. No rust or housing degradation. No issues with water getting past the seals or network coupling.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the Hikvision DS-2CD2622FWD-I(Z)(S) that thwy can share?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
These are outdated cameras.

TheWaterbug

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have installed the non-motorized version before. No complaints about four years down the line. No H265 support when I installed them, but it may be supported now with the newer firmware. It's a bit trickier to hard reset them via the button as you have to remove the sun shield and lens housing. Same if you want to install a SD card. No rust or housing degradation. No issues with water getting past the seals or network coupling.
If you remove the sun-shield, is the body of the camera purely cylindrical? Or are there things poking out from it? I am looking at the DS-2CD2622FWD-IZS as an option for my OwlCam, and I need a camera with a cylindrical body to slide into a 3" ID ABS pipe.