DS-7816NB-K2 connect to English version IVMS

Reaction score
uys,
I got a NVR which is in Chinese language, model is DS-7816NB-K2, when I first opened it via web interface I got English/chinese selections hen entering the login, and if I chose English and login I will get full English interface with full English menu(so the English menu is there but somehow the system turned it off after a while.), but after while and after log off and log back in the English choice is gone and left only Chinese. I am trying to use iVMS 4200 English version to connect to it and always get the language mismatch, is there any way to change the language option to 1 which is English? of course it will be even better if somehow to turn back on the English language interface for web access.

So far I tried to use the old HIKtools05R1 and I can only list the info which shows CN for language. I can't set the language always getting error msg saying Unable to open DAV file.

Thanks a lot guys.

Reaction score
I used the old 2015 tools for windows and was able to open the firmware and see the language marked for Chinese but it can't modify it.

Reaction score
Well I installed google Toolbar on IE and use the google translation after login and there I got English menu.
But still would be nice to have actual English native menu. Its in there because I saw it when first turn on the system but after few mins it went away. It was full English menu.